*Customers who received an incorrect or defective product will be issued a return shipping label once the RMA is approved.
**Returns will have the original shipping charges deducted from the refund.
- All returns require an RMA number. Returns that do not have a valid RMA number may be refused, or incur additional processing time.
- Returns must be uninstalled and in new, resalable condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return that is damaged during return shipping or is missing any parts or components.
- If any component of the returned product is missing, we reserve the right to reject the entire return or impose additional charges for replacement of the missing component(s).
- We will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used or installed. Please inspect all orders as soon as you receive them and contact email@example.com within 48 hours.
- Unless you’ve received an incorrect or defective product, customers are responsible for return shipping charges, and a restocking fee of 25%.
- Please note: Returns will have the original shipping charges deducted from the refund.